Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Breaking Free!!

Ok, so here we go!  Teaching the Breaking Free bible study by Beth Moore is one of my very favorite things to do.  This is my 9th class!  (not counting the 4 times I have completed the book with a girlfriend one on one).  I have to say that this bible study has been one of the most important, life altering resources I have been exposed to.  I know I like to tell big stories but seriously, this is different.  I have seen God use the material in this study to really change the course of a family. MANY TIMES. 

I want to encourage you as you begin your homework this week to have a 'made up mind' to complete it.  It will not be easy.  You will not just drift over to our workbook and open it.  You will have to be intentional.

It is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment